- Internships /
- National Sales Manager
National Sales ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading and driving the development and growth of the New Home Construction division for Ring working under the strategic direction of the Head of Channel Sales. Knowledge of construction business with a strong network within channel is required.
- Develop business strategy for the channel that creates exclusive growth programs, drive sales, and meet quarterly performance goals set for the Channel
- Collaborate with Logistics, Engineering, Channel Marketing, Finance and other cross functional groups to drive development of programs
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews in order to track progress against goals
- Manage distribution channels, regional, new business, and national partners from a sales perspective and end to end onboarding process
- Develop a team of regional account managers to meet the objectives set within the strategic market plan
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years of channel / distribution sales experience
- Experience selling within a two tier distribution system (through distributor or us)
- Demonstrated success in business and channel development through concrete initiatives, interacting at all levels
- Ability to operate with high-level strategy, down to details; strong business analytical skills
- Excellent communicator with passion for high-tech products
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Team player and excellent work ethic
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- BA / BS degree
- Experience in Home Automation space
Ring is a passionate team with an unending desire to build great products that can change the world for the better. We are unlike most companies in Santa Monica in that we are both a hardware and a software company which means everyone is exposed to some of the coolest tech you've ever seen. Ring has already been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and was selected by TIME Magazine as one of the Top 10 Gadgets of 2014.
Aside from a fun and unique working environment, we offer extremely competitive benefits and are the only company that can offer you a Ring Video Doorbell for your front door!