- Internships /
- Operational Excellence Lean & Continuous Improvement Trainer
Operational Excellence Lean & Continuous Improvement TrainerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Position: Project Manager Multiple Locations
We are seeking an experienced professional who has broad knowledge of manufacturing and is capable of assessing and evaluating all operations within a manufacturing environment. A proven track record of providing, implementing and measuring business solutions for our MEP clients is a must. Additional experience in the identification, delivery and/or management of continual improvement solutions, energy/environmental or innovation transformations is a plus.
Our project manager(s) will assist manufacturers in the state to improve their manufacturing operations, productivity, and flexibility by implementing cutting-edge management strategies and comprehensive program implementation. He/She will also help manufacturer’s competitive position by incorporating the principles of lean manufacturing into their daily operations. In addition the Project Manager works with various service delivery partners and agencies to help organizations utilize lean manufacturing concepts in: enterprise diagnostics, lean concepts training, value stream mapping, rapid improvement projects (Kaizen) throughout the entire organization
This highly motivated individual will join our team to conduct outreach and business development, assess company needs and provide technical and management assistance to clients via the implementation of manufacturing and business improvements that yield positive, bottom line economic impacts.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting Process Improvement activity
- Implementation skills in Lean/cell manufacturing, Kaizen, Six-Sigma and Quality Systems
- Experience in Manufacturing management, enterprise planning systems and technical consulting
- Exceptional professional skills in business development, program(s) delivery and implementation
- Outstanding Project Management Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Business or other appropriate discipline
- Five to seven years of manufacturing experience OR a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired