- Internships /
- Operations Administrator
Operations AdministratorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are an executive coaching and business consulting firm in Brea, seeking an Operations Administrator to oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational activities of the firm. This key role will involve support in areas of marketing, communications, project and event coordination, and business operations to ensure the owner's maximum effectiveness in servicing clients. The firm holds a culture of strong family values and is focused on creating a professional and inviting environment to clients and all who enter.
Performs a variety of operational and administrative support. Requires professional and exceptional interpersonal skills, strong computer and internet research skills, flexibility, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Website and blog management.
- Manage executive calendars, prioritizing appointments as necessary.
- Gather and analyzes information and data from a wide variety of sources in order to prepare reports, financial data, manuals, agendas and correspondences.
- Assist in areas of recruiting, marketing, and business development.
- Coordinate a full range of various internal and external meetings and events, assisting with assembling agendas and organizing meetings.
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, and purchasing of general office supplies.
- Manage and plans travel arrangements, domestic and international, and major offsite meetings.
- Handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of executive, administrative experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Communications, or Marketing preferred, and/or equivalent work experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Experience serving Non-Profit Organizations/Churches.
- Ability to work on financial spreadsheets, perform bookkeeping duties, and keep accurate records.
- Possess skillful knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and use of the internet to research and create documents and materials. Adobe Suite or Quickbooks proficiency a plus.
- Superior professional communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills that reflect company's culture of integrity, ethics, and strong family values.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects effectively, with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously in a team environment, able to prioritize and proactively anticipate and solve critical issues.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional projects and responsibilities as needed.