- Internships /
- OPOTC-CERTIFIED ARMED GUARDS
OPOTC-CERTIFIED ARMED GUARDSBookmark This
American Services, LLC
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We have been in business for nearly 12 years serving the Central Ohio area and beyond. We are currently seeking Armed Guards with current OPOTC certificates to join our team who are available for 2nd or 3rd shifts, weekends, and/or have the flexibility for occasional travel to other locations in Ohio.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring the premises and personnel. We serve warehouses, office buildings, schools, industrial plants, retail stores, construction sites, parking lots, and more. We are a 24/7 operation with various days, hours, and shifts available, both part-time and full-time. Wages start at $11.00/hr. Incentives, healthcare, and other insurance plans are available.
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
• Obtain help by sounding alarms
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
• Control traffic by directing drivers
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
• Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
• Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• ARMED GUARD must have current OPOTC 20-hr Certification –
• 21+ yrs old
• Valid Driver’s License
• Dependable transportation (Your own Vehicle)
• High School Diploma or GED Required
• Clean Criminal Record (Absolutely NO FELONIES) Required
• If called to interview, please bring your certificate, license/ID and your social security card OPOTC certificate
Interested Candidates apply with resume