- Internships /
- Outside Sales B2B - We're Looking For Serious Straight-Commission Reps
Outside Sales B2B - We're Looking For Serious Straight-Commission RepsBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
EnerCom is looking for Energy Choice Savings Agents to acquire new business customers through outbound prospecting and selected cold-calling. This position will allow you to represent EnerCom throughout the Midwest and Middle Atlantic states. We currently service the energy savings needs of businesses in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania; with plans to expand into other states.
Deregulation of energy markets allows business customers to choose competitive suppliers for their natural gas and electricity. EnerCom specializes in obtaining the lowest natural gas and electricity rates. Customer savings of 10%-20% or more is common.
- Energy sales is the perfect add-on for someone currently employed wishing to add a stable, increasing, residual income in addition to their existing income.
- Energy sales can be done right from your home using your telephone, computer, E-mail and Fax. Face-to-face sales with businesses are also very productive.
- Excellent training is provided. EnerCom will train candidates in all aspects of natural gas and electricity sales.
- Completed sales pay the Energy Choice Savings Agent monthly residual income.
- All income is 100% commission and bonuses. On new commercial accounts, you have the option to receive 6 months commission upfront.
- We offer additional financial incentives during the first 120 days while you are building your residual income base.
- This position can be full time or part time.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate leads and referrals through prospecting, cold-calling and networking.
- Build contacts and relationships with business decision makers.
- Work professionally and ethically with all customers.
- Work independently utilizing good judgment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all sales paperwork accurately and completely.
- Attend weekly 1-hour teleconference.
- College degree preferably
- Good verbal, written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills including Internet, E-mail and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be self motivated, goal driven, and able to work independently.
- Current experience in B2B sales; sales experience in related fields: financial, insurance, telecom, credit card sales, and office equipment.
We are also looking for Lead Generators also know as Finders
This is ideal for sales people in complimentary businesses: telecommunications, merchant services, manufacturers reps, office equipment/suppliers, business insurance, etc. - i.e. sales people with an existing B2B customer base already working with the same decision maker we work with.
Why be a Finder?
- With your existing customers:
- adds another source of residue income for you
- adds another source of savings for your customers
- offers a low key approach with less of a distraction to your current customer relationship
- You'll require less training, less time spent learning a new industry
- It's a great stepping stone into becoming an agent if that’s what you want to do down the road
Let me give you an example of typical Finder pitch to one of your existing customers – "I just established a relationship with another sales agent that is saving my customers on their utility bills. If you’d like to save money on your utility bills, let me give him a copy of all the pages from one month’s worth of electricity and natural gas bills and he’ll follow up with you on your saving options."
Finders split the commission with the senior agent that works and closes the lead. EnerCom agents get paid more, but they go through all of the training and do all of the work.
Check out our website – http://enercomenergy.com/careers.html