- Internships /
- Outside Sales Executive
Outside Sales ExecutiveBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
In business for over 50 years, this Chicago-based Manufacturing & Systems company with facilities in the US, Canada and Mexico is expanding its markets and offerings. This has opened an opportunity for the right high-energy hunter, who has the talent and market knowledge necessary to successfully develop and maintain a viable client base, to become a part of this growth.
Based in Chicago, the successful candidate must be comfortable with and be able to demonstrate success in identifying opportunities and relationship building as well as being proficient with traditional and innovative methods of prospecting. Being able to quickly identify and then sell to the client’s needs will be critical to the candidate’s success in addition to:
- Ability to prospect new clients while further developing existing ones
- Identifying and presenting appropriate solutions to prospects
- Working collaboratively with Operations to ensure a smooth post-sale transition
- Ability to set and effectively communicate monthly goals and Sales Plans using CRM
- Ability to travel as needed
- College degree preferred
- English/Spanish or English/French bilingual a plus
If you are a high-energy sales professional that understands needs and can identify opportunities, please apply online or forward your resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include: "Outside Sales Executive" to help forward your information to the appropriate department.
Resumes without salary history will not be considered.