- Internships /
- Outside Sales & Service Representative
Outside Sales & Service RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Outside Sales & Service Representative
We are seeking experienced Outside Sales & Service Representatives, to both sell and service Pharmacies in territories throughout the United States. The ideal candidate will come from the Pharmaceutical Returns Industry and have experience in both sales and service.
The Outside Sales & Service Representative will play an integral role in the growth and development of sales and new business for the company. This individual will be responsible for selling Pharmacy customers and providing on-site Pharmaceutical Returns Service. Services include the actual inventory, preparation, and coordination of shipment of pharmaceutical product for return.
- Responsible for sales of pharmaceutical returns and disposal service to pharmacies within a given territory
- Responsible to achieve sales and profit goals in line with business plans and forecasts.
- Complete sales cycle including prospecting, acquisition, and development of accounts.
- Identify opportunities to participate in proposals, RFPs, bids, and presentations.
- Conduct meetings and training sessions with customers to keep them informed of company products and services.
- Achieve operational objectives by servicing, managing, and retaining current client base.
- Maintain reports in CRM to measure individual performance.
- Work with management to develop forecasts and Business plans.
- Quarterly, Monthly, and Weekly, Route Planning
- Monitor and report competitive landscape to management
- This position will require heavy travel (up to 40%).
- This position Reports to the National Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM and sales reporting systems
- Proven track record of success in sales with the ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Experience in Pharmacy Returns, Reverse Logistics, and/or Healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, and Expense Package
- Insurance through BCBS
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
A few things for consideration Before you apply:
- You MUST meet the requirements and pass a test demonstrating the skills needed for the position.
- This is a drug-free workplace! You will be tested to prove that you are drug-free as well.
- We will run a national criminal and public records background check prior to employment.
Instructions for application:
- Please send your detailed resume or CV
- Include at least 3 business references
- We will contact you for a time to come in for an interview