- Internships /
- Packaging Machine Operator
Packaging Machine OperatorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Corporate Packaging is a contract packer that allows manufacturers to repackage their products for club store and other retail markets. The company specializes in high-speed production for many large national brands. You can check out our website at www.corporatepackginginc.com
We are searching for a candidate to be responsible for all aspects of packaging machinery including operation and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working on bundling or shrink-wrapping machines or in manufacturing.
- · Working on Bundling or Shrink-wrapping Machines
- · Good Math and reading skills
- · Able and willing to read manuals on machines
- · Able to work overtime when required
- · Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- · Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- · Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- · Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- · Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- · Fully comply with good manufacturing practices
- · · Time is spent on the manufacturing floor.
- · · Stand for extended periods of time.
- · · Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs.