- Internships /
- Part-Time Bookkeeper
Part-Time BookkeeperBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Vin Chicago is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our team for 10-15 flexible hours per week. We are looking for a detail oriented and energetic candidate that has excellent communication skills. This position works with the Controller and performs accounts payable, payroll and general ledger support.
Job responsibliites include:
- Verifying weekly sales report information and preparing related journal entries
- Reviewing, coding and entering vendor invoices into our accounts payable system
- Generating vendor checks and filing paid invoices
- Processing the biweekly payroll using an automated payroll service
- Preparing bank reconciliations and month-end journal entries
- Analyzing general ledger accounts
- High School Degree required
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Experience with ACCPAC or Quickbooks preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
To be considered for this position, please reference job ZIP726B.