- Internships /
Calvary Medical Clinic
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Established Pediatric Practice needs Pediatrician - Physician (MD) in Livingston Texas
Calvary Medical Clinic is actively recruiting for pediatricians to staff an existing, well respected Pediatric Clinic located in beautiful Livingston Texas (N. E. Houston)
The clinic hours will be 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. No hospital work. Strictly out patient work only.
Livingston Texas is a highly desirable location, home of Lake Livingston, the second largest lake in Texas at more than 93,000 acres. Considered the gateway between Texas Forest Country and the Gulf, Livingston is home to beautiful residential neighborhoods, Livingston State Park and a host of recreational opportunities.
About Calvary Medical Clinic
As part of the Calvary Medical Clinic System, we bring together many of N.E. Houston's leading providers under one organization for better coordination in healthcare delivery. Serving East Texas since 2001, Calvary Medical Clinic has been named the “Best Clinic in East Texas” the last four out of five years.
Work Experience Requirements:
· Experience in Pediatrics
- Uphold the Code of Ethics of their professional licensing entity.
- Must complete the minimum hours of continuing education to maintain professional license.
- Must maintain good standing with professional licensing board.
- Must demonstrate cultural competency and sensitivity to all populations served.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, community, and the general public.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation,
Benefits of employment include a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive practice management that includes:
- Billing and Collections
- Insurance Contracting
- Sophisticated EMR
- Human Resource/Staffing Support
- Leading-edge Information Technology
Education & TRAINING Requirements:
- Medical Doctorate with current licensure.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Pediatrics