- Internships /
- Peptide and Small Molecule Chemist
Peptide and Small Molecule ChemistBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Ayass Bioscience is searching for a full-time protein chemist capable of synthesizing and characterizing novel peptides and/or other affinity biomolecules specific to certain targets for therapeutic purposes. Candidates must have a PhD degree in organic chemistry experience in synthetic chemistry. This position requires good technical skills, attention to detail, the ability to manage time appropriately, and good verbal/written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Function as the primary resource for analysis of tests.
* Provide timely and accurate test results.
* Adheres to the laboratory’s quality control policies, documenting all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations.
* Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
-Ph.D degree in Organic Chemistry with experience in peptide and biomolecules synthesis.