- Internships /
- Permanent Placement Recruiters
Permanent Placement RecruitersBookmark This
Ardor Health Solutions
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Permanent Placement Recruiters:
2016 is a new year with exciting new career opportunities to look forward to. Are you ready to jump in and take advantage of all that Ardor Health has to offer? With 15 years of excellence in rehab staffing, we are the leader in our industry. Why not work for the best?
When looking for a Recruiting/Sales position, there are many companies to choose from. At Ardor Health, we feel the choice is an easy one and we say, “WHAT COMPETITION?” Our salary, commission structure and benefits are unmatched to our competitors. Ardor believes in promoting from within, which results in a leadership team that has proven industry excellence. Our sales positions are created for the “driver” minded professional, offering an opportunity to “master” the art of being among the best in the industry while increasing your financial growth.
Income Potential –
We offer a very competitive compensation package including salary, unmatched commission potential and competitive benefits. It is very realistic to be earning up to $100,000 a year upon completion of your second year in sales.
Work Environment –
We are a sales driven business casual environment. We want you to enjoy what you do, and have fun doing it. Whether we are enjoying a company sponsored breakfast, or having afternoon karaoke, we understand the importance of a high energy sales environment ALWAYS moving toward success.
1. Required to make a minimum of 100 calls per day.
2. Identify, screen, qualify, present, hire. You will be required to get candidate phone interviews
and contracts. Our candidates are looking for opportunities nationwide, as well as
compensation packages. Our Account managers will work with you to assist in meeting your
required goals successfully.
3. Consistent follow-up is a MUST!
4. Meet all production goals and expectations as set by management.
1. HUNGER AND DRIVE
2. Ability to multi-task
3. Able to excel in a fast paced, high-energy work environment.
4. Must be able to change priorities constantly and still be able to focus on the “big picture."
5. Positive and effective phone demeanor.
6. Persuasive and influential verbal and written communication skills.
7. Execute work goals independently and manage time effectively to meet team objectives.
-A Minimum of 1-2 years’ sales experience; Healthcare Recruiting/Staffing experience Preferred
- Must have a bachelors degree from a 4 year university
*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE AND A DEGREE FROM A FOUR YEAR UNIVERSITY*
At Ardor Health Solutions we believe happy and secure employees are productive employees. As such we offer some of the best benefits in our industry.
If you are looking for a place where your contribution matters, you like being a part of a great team, and enjoy having fun during the work day then Ardor Health Solutions is the place for you.
Eligible full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
Highly competitive pay
Industry leading commission plans
E.A.P. (Employee Assistance Program)
Retirement Plan: 401(k) with a company match
Business Casual work environment
Regular internal contests for prizes and rewards from cash to trips