- Internships /
- Personal Assistant
Personal AssistantBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SUMMARY:Dallas family seeks part-time Personal Assistant to assist executive couple with daily professional and personal duties. Please email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling various personal matters with discretion and diplomacy
- Running errands (drop off/pick up) in the Dallas and Park Cities areas
- Checking on the house while family is out of town
- Meeting with repair and maintenance personnel at the house when family is unavailable
- Caring for a small family dog as needed (taking to vet and grooming appointments, etc.)
- Working on household projects
- Perform other duties as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1+ years of experience as a personal assistant
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Polished with good interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with the Dallas and Park Cities areas
- Must be available weekdays, and occasionally some evenings and weekends when the family is traveling.
- Must have a TollTag.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, general computer literacy
- Prior employment experience must demonstrate job stability
- Ability to speak Spanish is necessary
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
We welcome and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE