- Internships /
- Personal Lines Sales CSR/Account Manager
Personal Lines Sales CSR/Account ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This position will handle all personal lines service and new sales in our Farmington, MO location. The successful candidate will interact with the personal insurance department as part of a team working to maximize the location goals and shared bonus plan. Educating both existing and prospective clients about appropriate coverage, product features/benefits, customer service and carrier financial stability are requirements of this position.
- Minimum 3 years personal insurance (service/sales) experience required.
- Licensed in State of Missouri in Property & Casualty
- Must bring strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced in a paperless agency management system (prefer AMS360).
- Outstanding communication abilities, (verbal, written and person to person) are critical.
- Salary negotiable with excellent benefits: vacation, flex time, holidays, health, life, short/long term disability and dental insurance plus generous 401K and annual bonus plans.
- Insurance agency with a professional environment and regular office hours 8 to 5 Monday - Friday.
Please include resume.