- Internships /
- Personal Trainer
Personal TrainerBookmark This
Club La Maison
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Club La Maison has been building healthy lifestyles on the Main Line since 1983. Our health and fitness complex recently received multi-million dollar state-of-the-art upgrades, including an expanded Group Exercise studio, advanced training studio, and children's Club House. Although we are loyal to our past, we are primarily focusing on developing a comprehensive health and wellness facility for all ages and abilities. Services currently include full fitness memberships, personal training, physical therapy, sport-specific training, massage, yoga, and full range of children's programs.
We are a large health and fitness complex currently searching for a full time personal trainer. The ideal candidate will be service minded, friendly & outgoing. Evening availability is preferred.
- An applicable degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology or a Nationally recognized Personal Training Certification.
- Personal Training , Sales, or Service background.
- Ability to adhere to a schedule in a timely and organized manner.
- A welcoming and outgoing personality.
- A strong sense of obligation to respond to email & phone calls
- Basic understanding of Word & Excel.
- Motivated to increase commission based income potential.
- Must have goodwill, diplomacy and the ability to get along with others.
- Belief in always offering the highest level of customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Motivated to help others achieve their goals
- Good problem solving skills
- Be obliging and accommodating
- Basic understanding of Word & Excel
Duties to Be Performed:
- Assist club members with general fitness questions.
- Greet everyone who uses our facility.
- Properly train clients and design knowledgeable fitness programs.
- Help to maintain tidy exercise areas and equipment.
- Maintain personal performance workbook.
- Handle personal training payments, contracts, and scheduling of clients.
- Assist or teach small group training sessions.
- Attend weekly trainer meetings.
- Be responsible for security for yourself, members, and the facility.
- Additional undefined work assigned by the Fitness Director.
Club La Maisonâs brand promise is to provide a place the community where people of all ages and fitness levels come to free themselves of the stress and pressure of their daily lives and focus on their personal wellness goals. Our core values and brand personality separate us from our competition.