- Internships /
- Physical Therapist Earn up to 100K in North Texas
Physical Therapist Earn up to 100K in North TexasBookmark This
The Newport Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SUBJECT: PTs Earn up to $100k in North Texas
- If you are a best in class PT who wants to do it all, we would like to have cup of coffee with you. Our facility services everyone from babies to grandparents as well as sports med.
- Offering a solid Monday-Friday Schedule, NO evenings and NO weekends.
- New Grads and H1B Visa candidates considered.
- Annual compensation extremely competitive, outstanding benefits, relocation assistance, and much more in a low cost of living area, in a small town setting
- Cost of Living is 27.5% below national average.
- No state income tax.
- 4% match for Retirement
- Sign on Bonus starting at $5k and relocation assistance offered.
- Work with a very established, friendly, welcoming, fun team!
- Very busy Rehab clinic, but very willing to train a New Graduate or someone who wants to focus on all areas of Physical Therapy (Out Patient Only)
- Very modern facility and equipment located offsite from main facility.
- Work with a Team of 2 PTs and 6 PTAs.
- The staff enjoys the other staff members as well as works well together as a strong team!!
- To become licensed in the state of TX you will need to take the Jurisprudence examination
- Location is in the heart of the North Texas Region, close to Wichita Falls, Vernon, and Amarillo, Texas.
- Wichita Mountains
- Minutes from the Oklahoma border
- State Parks and Lakes
- Fishing and Hunting
- Many community events
- Great school district
- Rich in Texas History
- Extremely friendly, welcoming community
Please call Dawna Johnson at 760-274-1720, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1995, The Newport Group is headquartered in Encinitas, California, and maintains a midcontinent office in Dallas, Texas, serving clients and candidates throughout North America. Our team consists of professionals with significant expertise in recruiting talented personnel to meet clients specific needs, and all of our practice areas are staffed with individuals who have in-depth experience in their area of specialization.