- Internships /
- Physical Therapist in Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA
Physical Therapist in Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CABookmark This
Ardor Health Solutions
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: PT - Physical Therapist for a OUT PATIENT, near Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Physical Therapist/PT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this PT/Physical Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Assess patient and determine the proper therapeutic treatment techniques
- Ability to determine a patient’s response to treatment and evaluate progress.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers to improve patients participation in their rehabilitation
- Maintaining patient documentation in accordance with facility policy and procedures
- Effective communication skills to advise, consult and instruct members of the multi-disciplinary team in specific occupational therapy modalities and interventions
- Must have graduated from an accredited PT school
- Active state PT/Physical Therapist Therapist license or the ability to obtain the required state license
At Ardor Health Solutions we believe happy and secure employees are productive employees. As such we offer some of the best benefits in our industry.
If you are looking for a place where your contribution matters, you like being a part of a great team, and enjoy having fun during the work day then Ardor Health Solutions is the place for you.
Eligible full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
Highly competitive pay
Industry leading commission plans
E.A.P. (Employee Assistance Program)
Retirement Plan: 401(k) with a company match
Business Casual work environment
Regular internal contests for prizes and rewards from cash to trips