- Internships /
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Pediatrics, home)
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Pediatrics, home)Bookmark This
Total Education Solutions Pediatrics Clinic
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (Pediatrics, home)
If you love working with children and an awesome positive staff this is the working place for you!
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a leading national provider of outsourced special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter schools as well as healthcare organizations throughout California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and on-line. We also provide a variety of support and management services to the non-profit Institute for the Redesign of Learning.
Total Education Solutions is looking for pediatric physical therapists or physical therapist assistants who love providing quality therapy services for children and their families. Join our team of knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic physical, occupational and speech therapists. We offer a combination of clinic, in-home and school-based settings, which allows interdisciplinary interactions between therapists to provide the highest quality of care for each child. We have three clinic locations in Alhambra, Downtown Los Angeles and Lynwood. Our team of experienced Physical Therapists meets monthly for in-services, trainings, and student PT presentations. We provide mentoring and direct in-person support for new graduates or therapists with limited pediatric experience. If you are an experienced pediatric therapist looking for room to grow within an evolving, innovative pediatric company or a new graduate that is looking for mentoring, support and the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, we are the place for you.
Highly Competitive Hourly Rates, Salaries and Generous Benefits Including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible weekday schedules and hours
- 13 paid holidays
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Mentoring and continuing education opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
- Multidisciplinary clinic team
- Monthly trainings and continuous support from management
- Must hold a valid Physical Therapist license and maintain active licensure.
- New grads are welcomed
- Must have daily access to a windows-based computer with: connection to the internet with Internet Explorer 6.0 (or greater), graphics card capable of displaying at least 16-bit at 800 x 600 resolution, and ability to send and receive email.
- Must be proficient in the use of modern office technology, equipment, and procedures including Microsoft Office, Adobe, basic email and the internet.
- A current background check through the FBI and DOJ must be cleared.
- A current TB Test (within last 12 months).
- A valid California driver license, automobile insurance liability coverage covering work related travel, and ability to drive to various sites to provide services.
- Excellent computer typing skills.