- Internships /
- Physician Assistant
Physician AssistantBookmark This
Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in our Worcester, Milford, and Framingham health centers!
The mission of Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center (Kennedy CHC) is to “help people live healthier lives.” We believe that everyone has a right to accessible, high quality, comprehensive, integrated and compassionate health care. As a community health center, Kennedy CHC has always provided comprehensive care to its patients, who are at disparate risk for chronic disease and poor health outcomes
- Full-time clinicians are scheduled for eight clinical sessions and two administrative sessions each week.
- Flexible scheduling available
- NPs/PAs are expected to see 1.75-2 patients per hour.
- No call responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Compensation is based on years of experience and competitive with community health centers.
- Kennedy CHC qualifies for loan repayment (HPSA score of 19); National Health Scholars welcome.
- Strong benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 1 week CME
About Kennedy CHC
- Founded in Worcester in 1972, and today has three medical facilities, three dental sites, two optometry practices and five school-based clinics serving residents of Worcester, Framingham, Clinton, Milford, and the surrounding communities.
- Currently more than 28,000 patients of all ages receive care and service through Kennedy CHC’s medical home model of care.
- Kennedy CHC is certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home, and is accredited by the Joint Commission.
- The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities.
- Kennedy CHC staff enjoys the high quality of life that the heart of New England has to offer while being in close proximity to the remarkable City of Boston to the east, mountain skiing, hiking and biking to the north, and beautiful beaches throughout.