- Internships /
- PLC-HMI Automation Support
PLC-HMI Automation SupportBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Programmer will be responsible for the design, building, wiring, and programming of HMI and PLC system integrations for production automation.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
· Design, program and wire integration of robots with CNC machines
· Assist the automation engineer in all the automation projects
· Other automation/programming projects might be assigned in the future
· Knowledge of three phase motor control theory
· Ability to read electrical schematics, physical and ladder diagrams
· Basic wiring
· Familiar with RSLogix 5000
· Experience with Data Acquisition systems preferred
· Trade school degree or electrical engineering degree with 3years experience or 5 years experience in the industry
We offer 100% employer paid medical and dental insurance for the employee, company match 401(k), paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, and much more!
As a worldwide leader, we offer excellent career opportunities. Our opportunities to be promoted and to grow with the company are endless!