- Internships /
- Primavera - Construction Scheduler
Primavera - Construction SchedulerBookmark This
Critical Business Analysis, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
***This is long term contract position with the opportunity for direct hire & full benefits with a Fortune 200 Company. ***
The Construction Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive project/program schedules for all work in the Transmission Portfolio. A solid understanding of Oracle’s Primavera P6 application is a requirement. The Candidate should understand the sequencing and relationships for Substation, Transmission, and Distribution Tie-In activities .The candidate will have knowledge of activities and disciplines involved in siting, permitting, designing, constructing, and closing out projects. This role is responsible for critical path, resource analysis, reporting, and project updates. The ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization is critical; candidates must be accustomed to working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining capital project schedules for all projects in the portfolio plan.
- Responsible for schedule analysis and reporting to track schedule performance leading and lagging indicators.
- Responsible for performing overall project risk analysis, and contingency forecasting.
- Responsible for identifying and factoring into the total portfolio: siting, right-of-way, engineering and permitting activities/durations; outage requirements and schedules; material lead times; environmental; design, regulatory notifications/interfaces and other governmental requirements necessary to support the smooth execution of each project in the portfolio.
- Responsible for analyzing activity sequences, durations, resource requirements, and constraints to create and maintain project schedules.
Candidates must meet the basic qualifications to receive consideration.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within the following industries: electric utility, construction, manufacturing or similar industrial environments.
- Experience within these industries involving project management, construction management, project controls, or scheduling.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Proficient using Excel, Word, Power Point.
- 3-5 years of project scheduling experience using Primavera P6 Professional and any of the associated tools (P6 Web, Analytics, Unifier, Contract Manager, etc.).
- Familiarity with electric utility transmission & substation equipment and processes.
- BS or BA degree in Construction/Project Management or Engineering is preferred.
- Strong Civil and Steel construction experience or Commercial construction experience.
- Local candidates to Northeast Ohio / Western PA strongly preferred.
Pay is commensurate with experience
CBA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.