- Internships /
- Production Batcher
Production BatcherBookmark This
Fiore Di Pasta, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. a local Manufacturer of Superior Quality Food Products is looking to hireBatchersfor both 1st and 2nd Shift. Fiore Di Pasta, headquartered in Fresno California, provides co-packing, private label, and food service pasta meals solutions for a variety of taste and diets. We take pride in everything we do and deliver with exceptional results. We offer conventional and organic pasta solutions in a variety of sizing and casing solutions.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Follow exact batching direction according to batch ticket.
- Accurately measure all ingredients.
- Know where each ingredient is stored.
- Return each ingredient to its proper area in the warehouse.
- Must be able to document and report any issues clearly on production paperwork and verbally.
- All paperwork such as downtime log, batch tickets, pick list, etc. must be turned in with accurate and readable information by end of each run/day to supervisor.
- Follows proper protocols on how to operate batching machines.
- Inspect and quality check products, and verify accuracy.
- Must be able to complete work orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps track of raw materials used for each work order.
- Do quick raw materials inspection before use and report any spoiled materials or suspicious ingredients.
- Minimize production waste and maximize line efficiency for better results.
- Do not produce product that is not meeting company specifications.
- Maintain open communication with Quality Assurance, production team members and other departments.
- Make aware and communicate any production issues to the supervisor or plant manager.
- Follow safety rules and G.M.P. regulations.
- Assist in general clean-up; maintain a clean and presentable working area.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor or plant manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Batcher.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must have high mathematical skills.
- Must have good understanding of company policies.
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe, productive and cooperative manner.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Food manufacturing background experience
- Forklift & pallet jack experience.
- Must be able to work alone or with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends based on production needs.
- Occasionally exposed to humid, hot or extreme cold conditions.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and handle last moment requests on a regular basis.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to use both hands continuously; including grasping, pulling, pushing & writing.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, twist, and reach forward, overhead and below shoulders for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to use both hands to use utensils and to complete required documentation.
- Must be able to operate forklift & pallet jack on occasions.
In order to be considered as a candidate for these positions you must submit an updated resume and a cover letter. There is NO relocation assistance for this position.
If offered the position with Fiore Di Pasta, Inc., you must pass the required pre-employment medical exam, and hair follicle drug test.
Fiore Di Pasta, Inc., is a participant of the E-Verify program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters
Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. has a recruiting department. Fiore Di Pasta may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services, and professional recruiters ("Agency").
Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – Authorized Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. personnel must present ALL candidates to hiring managers.
To protect the interests of all parties, Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Fiore Di Pasta, Inc, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. employees, or to Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. resume database will be considered Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. property. Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Agency must obtain advance written approval from Fiore Di Pasta's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Fiore Di Pasta will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place.
Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by an officer of Fiore Di Pasta or his or her designee. No other Fiore Di Pasta employee is authorized to bind Fiore Di Pasta to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies. Fiore Di Pasta hereby specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of a Fiore Di Pasta, Inc. officer.
Founded in 1979 by Panfilo Primavera Sr.
Born in Abruzzo, Italy.
Headquartered in Fresno, California
Today, FDP is Northern California's largest manufacturer and marketer of gourmet Italian Foods.
FDP Provides a wide variety of brand-name quality food products
60,000 sq. ft. State-of-the-Art Food Manufacturing Facility
Batch and Kettle Cook Process
Proprietary Pasta Cooking and Freezing Process
Fully Integrated QA/QC Program
Awards & Certificates:
Silliker Gold Rating
Certified Organic by QAI
NSF Cook and Thurber Inspected