- Internships /
- Production Helpers
Production HelpersBookmark This
Tempsnow Employment & Placement Services
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
• Clean packaging containers, line and pad crates, or assemble cartons to prepare for product packing.
• Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
• Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
• Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly.
• Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
• Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
• Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
• Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.