- Internships /
- PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - FOOD MANUFACTURING 2nd shift
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - FOOD MANUFACTURING 2nd shiftBookmark This
East Coast Staffing Solutions
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Production Supervisor - Food Manufacturing - 2nd Shift - Taking applications for all shifts. Positions in FALL RIVER , MA BROCKTON, MA
Position Summary: Accountable for achieving established corporate departmental goals; including division profitability, product quality and accuracy, staff productivity, scheduling efficiencies and the oversight of equipment performance and downtime. Must proficient in supervising employees , be HACCP Certified and familiar with GMPs and SOPs -Lean manufacturing and or Six Sigma training a plus.
- Daily/Position Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned): Continuous development, analysis and utilization of established departmental performance data programs to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to understand, implement and analyze SPC (Statistical Process Control) practices, to add validation to all aspects of the operation. Analysis, development and reporting to department OEE’s (Overall Equipment Effectiveness); KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators); and EFF’s (Equipment Efficiency).
- Continuous analysis of current production processes and procedures, proposals for improvements, implementation and follow through of agreed upon changes. Be a teacher and Mentor Continuous development and evaluation of your team Utilize Learning
- Development for all internal and external resources available Understand you are a reflection of your staff Department ambassador for all Production related matters.
- Communicate effectively within the department by: Working closely with Vice President of Operations to continuously update and review departmental goals and objectives. Holding as needed staff and individual meetings and development opportunities with mindset of “continuous growth”.
- Performing staff reviews as assigned or as needed.
- Excellent compensation package