- Internships /
- Program Manager (Data Conversion & Migration)
Program Manager (Data Conversion & Migration)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Currently seeking a full-time Program Managerwith financial data conversion and migration experience to join our rapidly growing firm based in Washington, DC. We are looking for a passionate and energetic professional to provide financial and data management support oversight. Will be responsible for preparing data for transfer, submitting data into templates, and testing data transfer accuracy. Personnel will work on-site in Washington, DC Monday - Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the Program Manager for a large, complex task order for a financial data migration effort.
- Assist in working with the Government management personnel and customer agency representatives.
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner.
- Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems,
- including the development of conceptual systems requirements;
- systems integration requirements;
- systems phasing plan;
- business application consultation; and
- preparation and delivery of presentations.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Either 15 years' related experience or a Masters degree.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
** If you do not meet the minimum qualifications you will not be considered **