- Internships /
- Program Manager
Program ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 10 years Program Management (PM) experience; ability to manage and coordinate a diverse project team towards the accomplishment of highly technical subject matter (DOS Program Management experience preferred)
- Demonstrated focus on customer satisfaction; develops key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure customer satisfaction and makes course corrections to maintain high standards
- Demonstrated ability to identify, mitigate, and manage risks to the company
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; ability to lead, follow and serve in a variety of roles regardless of leadership position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; trained on emotional intelligence and human capital principle
- Experience with Program Management and Operations in support of large federal programs
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Power Point, Excel); ability to communicate ideas and concepts to customers using white papers, proposals, etc.
- Top Secret Government Security Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) capability
Bachelors’ degree required; Masters’ degree preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
May require frequent domestic, and limited international, travel, including trips to austere environments and/or developing countries
Guardian Centers provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.