- Internships /
- Project Coordinator #120628
Project Coordinator #120628Bookmark This
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3)
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Project Coordinator #120628
Contract: 18-36 mos.
Location: Englewood, CO
(Must work on-site and on our W2, no C2C)
Overall Purpose: Manages, coordinates, leads projects from initiation through delivery. Responsible for meeting the project requirements and managing project scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk. Serve as a liaison between all the cross functional teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Establishes and assembles project teams, and coordinates activities.
2) Develops detailed work plans, project estimates, status reports, project tracking and analysis.
3) Performs economic and other analysis as required to achieve the best least cost.
4) Manages and obtains Customer Concurrence through direct and indirect communication with Customers and Account Teams as well as managing critical milestones throughout the project to ensure the best customer experience.
5) Solid stakeholder/client management experience
6) Collaborate with diverse and strong cross functional teams.
Wireless Site Acquisition Project Management experience and knowledge, including leasing, zoning, permitting, and compliance. Understanding of wireless back haul requirements for microwave (MW) installs, including construction, leasing, zoning, permitting, and compliance. Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, PMP Certification a plus.
5 years experience in the following areas:
Enterprise Release management experience
Experience in KPI's and Metrics
Experience in Organizational Change Management discipline
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is the 6th largest Diversity Staffing Firm in the US and a global provider of Business and IT Services, including Staff Augmentation, Managed Staffing Programs, and Solutions, with 25 consecutive years of growth. We have industry expertise in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Energy/Utility and Retail Distribution. S3 has a domestic and international presence in 31 locations across the US and Europe (including the UK, Lithuania, and the Czech Republic). Our highly trained and experienced staff is committed to not only helping you find a job but making sure that the job is the right fit for you!