- Internships /
- Property Accountant
Property AccountantBookmark This
Condominium Concepts Management
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We offer employer paid benefits such as DENTAL , VISION, MEDICAL, SHORT TERM DISABILITY AND LIFE INSURANCE!
The Property Accountant is responsible for the accuracy and dissemination of the monthly Financial Statements for their assigned properties.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assist Property BOD’s and Regional and Property Managers with all Financial Matters
· Ensures the Accuracy of the Month End Financial Statements
· Ensures the Accuracy and Posting of Property Year End Audits
· Ensures Fund Accounting is in Accordance with State Laws and Regulations
· Has a Working Knowledge of GAAP and Cash Basis Accounting
· Oversees and Supports the Corporate Accounting Staff
· Creates, Implements and Enforces Standard Operating Procedures
· Prepare Month End Financial Statements
· Reconcile Bank Accounts
· General Ledger Analysis
· Post Journal Entries and Manage Accruals
· Ensure Accuracy of Resident AR Accounts
· AP Vendor Management
· Other Duties Assigned by the Controller and/or Asst. Controller
· College Degree or at least 5+ years of Accounting and/or Property Management experience, with continued growth in your field
· Financial Statement Management
· Strong working knowledge of the General Ledger
·Experience in theProperty Management industry with strong customer service skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products
· TOPS and Yardi experience a plus
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must
· Must be deadline focused, organized and exhibit fast problem-solving skills
Our open door policies and aggressive career path development ensure our Team Members reach their full potential.
Come be a part of our TEAM!