- Internships /
- Psychiatric Medical Assistant
Psychiatric Medical AssistantBookmark This
Neuropsychiatric Institute LLC
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Immediate opening for a Psychiatric Medical Assistant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interview clients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
• Reconcile medications within electronic medical record system.
• Messages to and from medical providers on a timely basis.
• Medication Prior Authorization requests from insurance companies.
• Collecting swabs for genetic testing.
Provide care in a manner that is client focused. Ability to multi task and have strong interpersonal skills. Must be highly organized, self-motivated and self-directed and work well within a team atmosphere. Strong analytical skills including the ability to recognize problems, and devise solutions. Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work.
Interested candidates should email Resume with contact information and compensation requirements.
*As a Florida licensed Health Care Clinic, anyone hired will be sent for fingerprinting and background screening. Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) rules prohibit individuals who have been convicted of a felony from working in licensed Health Care Clinics.
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers