- Internships /
- QA Analyst
QA AnalystBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
· Bachelor's degree required
· 5+ years of QA and testing experience within an enterprise-wide environment
· Strong background in software testing practices
· Clear communication - must be comfortable and willing to openly discuss work items within a cross functional team
· Cross Functional Skill Development - Quality assurance will be the candidate's main expertise, but they must be proactive about leaning the skills and methods used across the various roles of the team. Ability to contribute to the work when their primary skill is not necessary to advance the highest priority work items
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance and testing best and emerging practices
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance and testing best
· Other duties as assigned
· The analyst will operate as part of a cross functional Agile team. The day to day activities will be identified and prioritized by the product owner for that team.
· The team will meet daily to decide the highest priority work items and complete working, tested and production quality software before moving on to additional work.
· Analysts will be part of the team process of working with the product owner to estimate and break down the highest priority work item into smaller stories that can be completed within one iteration.
· Team members are expected to leverage their primary skill area, but be open to learning and helping with other skill domains with the focus on getting the team's work complete.
· Collaborate with team to decompose features into small pieces of working software that can be completed in a single iteration.
· Analyze acceptance criteria to create test cases for unite test, integration test, acceptance tests.
· Lead group in exploratory group testing.
· Work with external load, performance, and regression testing teams to provide required input to execute respective tests.