- Internships /
- Quality Assurance Inspector
Quality Assurance InspectorBookmark This
Twin City Staffing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Quality Inspector needed for precision machine shop in Brooklyn Park. This is a 1st shift, Monday - Friday. Pay is $18 - $25 per hour DOE/Q.
•Read blueprints and specifications
•Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
•Recommend adjustments to the production process
•Inspect, test, or measure products being produced
•Measure products with calipers, gauges, micrometers and CMM
•Accept or reject finished items
•Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
•Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
•Report inspection and test data
- 3-5 years of experience as an inspector of precision machined parts
- Experience using various gauges and other inspection equipment
- Experience programming & operating CMM
- Experience calibrating and record keeping of inspection equipment
- Knowledge of ISO standards as well as audit procedures
Fastest growing Staffing Firm in the Twin Cities!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Insurance after 60 Days.
Paid Holiday after 500 Hours.