- Internships /
- Real Estate Agent for Johns Creek
Real Estate Agent for Johns CreekBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Crye-Leike Realtors is looking for Real Estate Sales Agents to join our team in the Atlanta Region. We have eleven (11) office locations to choose from. This might be a good job for you if:
- You enjoy building long lasting relationships
- You love taking on challenges and finding solutions
- You communicate clearly
- You think on your feet
- You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
- You are motivated and driven
- You enjoy being your own boss
- You like unlimited income potential
As a Real Estate Sales Agent, a typical day might include the following:
- Making calls to potential buyers, sellers and your sphere of influence
- Showing properties to potential buyers
- Completing Comparative Market Analysis for potential sellers
- Studying market statistics
- Attending office meetings and sharing best practice with peers
- Attending instructional sessions to further your real estate knowledge
We provide initial and on-going training and support for our agents. We are looking for professionals whose goal is to become a top producer. Requirements:
- Real Estate License - we will provide you with information on how to obtain your real estate license
- High School graduate or GED
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Honesty and integrity
About the Company: Crye-Leike is a full service real estate company founded in Memphis in 1977. Today it's the nation's 6th largest real estate company and the largest serving markets in Atlanta, Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and across the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000+ licensed sales associates, 500 staff members and over 115 branch and franchise offices located throughout a nine-state region in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri and Oklahoma. Crye-Leike ranks No. 6 among the nation's top 500 largest residential real estate brokerage firms, according to REAL Trends, Inc., the leading provider of information and analysis for the residential real estate industry.
DO NOT contact a Crye-Leike office directly, please supply your name, email and best number to contact you. We will then be in touch with the top candidates.
Today Crye-Leike is the nation's 5th largest real estate company and the largest real estate company serving markets in Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma and across the Mid-South. Crye-Leike has a network of more than 3,000+ licensed sales associates, 600+ staff members and over 130 branch and franchise offices located throughout the Southern U.S. region.