- Internships /
- Real Estate Lending Administrative Assistant
Real Estate Lending Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Western Alliance Bancorporation
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Overview: The position of Real Estate Lending Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Real Estate Department with duties related to all types of Real Estate including, commercial, subdivisions, and construction. The incumbent will assist the department in all areas of operations. This position will have administrative duties to support all members of the Real Estate Lending team that include calendar management, client servicing, assisting with relationship communications, and more.
- Create, update, and monitor departmental reports for management team and manage department reports of loans matured and/or past due payments.
- Create trending market data reports for upper management
- Collaborate with underwriters to coordinate collection of quarterly Loan Certifications.
- Maintaining the scanning of loan folders for entire department
- Manage financial reporting items that come in from customers in related CRE files and update Financials Group.
- Send monthly emails to customers for past due and coming due financials.
- Interface effectively with staff in other departments, including executive management, loan servicing, marketing, and bank branches.
- Arrange travel and manage expense reporting for CRE department
- Event planning with the department and coordinating with bank-wide events
- Various other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferred or Associates Degree with 2 years of experience in an administrative type role required
- A minimum of one year of direct work related experience and/or training in the Banking industry required
- A minimum of one year of experience using Microsoft Excel for reporting and other functions.
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal lending compliance regulations, and other Bank lending policies.
- Ability to independently reason and interpret data to perform tasks assigned.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to effectively perform the duties assigned.
- Ability to project a professional and competent image to external and internal contacts
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Outlook and using all of the Calendar functions for scheduling purposes.
- Advanced skills in personal computer operations: mainframe computer (ITI) system, Director (Scanning), and word processing and spreadsheet software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)