- Internships /
Careage Home Health
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a Receptionist to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Order and take inventory for office and medical supplies
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Set a positive tone for all company interactions
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal communicational skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
It is the policy of Careage Home Health and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.