- Internships /
- Recovery Assembler
Recovery AssemblerBookmark This
Ritchie Engineering Company, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Perform all tasks involved in the production of Ritchie Engineering Company Recovery Department products. This includes assembling parts, building compressors, brazing, inspection, and operating hand and power tools. Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Employees may work in other departments in production as needs require. Job descriptions for each department are available.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees may work at different work stations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process. Some, but not all, work stations require the following responsibilities and duties:
- Performs assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools
- Measure and attach wires to computer boards
- Assemble parts onto compressor
- Braze a variety of metals
- Required to read, understand and follow process sheets to cut, deburr, flare and bend copper tubing
- Basic computer knowledge
- Bend copper to attach wires to switch
- Inspect assembled products
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- The position will be required to perform basic math
- Proficient in assigned brazing techniques
- Working knowledge of fixtures and braze set up parameters
- Must be able to take accurate measurements
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY USED:
Some, but not all, work stations require the employee to use some of the following equipment and/or machinery:
- Soldering equipment
- Brazing equipment
- Rivet gun
- Pallet Jack
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT / WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Close and peripheral vision as well as depth perception is required for inspection
- Ability to tolerate occasional loud noise
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to tolerate repetitive motion
- Ability to pull and tighten parts
- Must have the ability to see colors
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Some work stations require the employee to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
This document is an outline of the primary tasks assigned and may be changed at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. All team members are expected to assist Ritchie Engineering in achieving its goals even if such tasks are beyond the scope of this outline. The job description does not constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the company and requirements of the job change.
We are committed to providing our customers with innovative quality products, ongoing training and education, and superior service. We continually strive for excellence while developing and nurturing successful relationships through honesty, trust and respect.
YELLOW JACKETÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ® has been in the business of manufacturing HVAC supplies and refrigeration supplies for over 65 years. HVAC tools that stand the test of time. Refrigeration tools that are engineered to be the best. ItÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs all we do, and we set the standard.