- Internships /
- Regional Property Manager
Regional Property ManagerBookmark This
The Newport Group
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a Regional Property Manager in the Pasadena area to oversee a national residential portfolio (10 -12 communities with ~1,500 manufactured housing/RV units). Out of state travel required (~25%). Oversee on-site community managers and staff. Reports directly to Partners of company.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in regional or multi-site property management in manufactured housing/mobile homes, multifamily, single family homes, senior living, or affordable housing.
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founded in 1995, The Newport Group is headquartered in Encinitas, California, and maintains a midcontinent office in Dallas, Texas, serving clients and candidates throughout North America. Our team consists of professionals with significant expertise in recruiting talented personnel to meet clients specific needs, and all of our practice areas are staffed with individuals who have in-depth experience in their area of specialization.