- Internships /
- Registered Nurse- Hospice
Registered Nurse- HospiceBookmark This
Home Health Care Company
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for Hospice to join our team! The registered nurse plans, organizes and directs hospice care.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Minimum 1 year experience,
- Familiarity with medical software (DeVero) and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Clean MVR and reliable vehicle
- PTO, Sick leave, Health, Dental/Vision, 401K, 7 paid company holidays
- Great Pay!
- Paid Mileage