- Internships /
- Registered Nurse - RN
Registered Nurse - RNBookmark This
GFK Home Health Care
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Per Diem: As needed or Temporary
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) who is available (Monday –Sunday) for intermittent daily wound care visits.
Service End Date: 6/27/16
*Candidates must be able to complete visits for at least 5 days of the week. 7 days preferred.
*Candidates available to accept future intermittent visits offered by our agency on an as needed basis.
RN will provide skilled care to the patient as ordered by the physician and in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act for Registered Nurses, regulations established by the Federal/State laws, agency policies and procedures and The Joint Commission standards.
The candidate will provide direct patient care. Providing the patient with observation, teaching, and wound care services.
- One year of current skilled nursing experience is required.
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- California Driver’s License and automobile insurance preferred
- BLS required
- PPD or chest x-ray if applicable
- Establishes and maintains professional, cooperative interpersonal relations with other staff members, physicians, patients, patient family members, and public as appropriate, while assuring confidentiality of all patient information.
- Observes, documents, and coordinates with the physician and Case Manager the need for changes in medications and/or treatments.
- Promotes preventative and therapeutic nursing procedures and techniques as ordered by the physician.
- Provides skilled assessment and patient teaching for every visit.
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively with the Case Manager, family/caregiver and other interdisciplinary team members to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the patient/family/ caregiver.
- Participates in team conferences and mandatory education as requested.
- Fulfills the obligation of assigned visit schedule. Coordinates all scheduling with the office prior to start of care.
- Promotes departmental and system compliance with legal, regulatory, and accreditation-related program and performance improvement efforts with all internal and direct report personnel.
If available please call (714) 828-0474 or apply online at www.gfkhomehealthcare.com.