- Internships /
- Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General ManagerBookmark This
Restaurant Management Search
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Have you hit the glass ceiling? Is your company closing stores? Positions above you being cut? If you want to work for a growth company with a bright future, where you are rewarded for your performance, please apply now (in strict confidence) for immediate consideration.
Once again, RMS has the inside track on the best opportunities in the industry!!
This fast-growing Quick-Serve restaurant group(over 300 stores and GROWING) is seeking experienced General Managers in the Mount Vernon area. The growth opportunity for strong performers is limitless. Very competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits.
Here's what they offer:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Achievable bonus program- rewarded for performance
- 5 day work week
- Full benefit package including health insurance and paid vacation
- Career growth opportunities- we promote from within for District Manager and Director of Operations positions
- Positive, inclusive team-oriented culture
Qualified candidates must possess current General Manager experience in a national/regional quick-serve restaurant concept, with full P&L accountability, a demonstrated record of results, and a pattern of being promoted regularly.
We are looking for the "top 5%-ers", as our client is extremely picky. if you meet all this criteria, please send us your resume (in strict confidence) and you will be contacted within 2 business days.