- Internships /
- RN Per Diem
RN Per DiemBookmark This
Caring Touch Home Care
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Growing Home Care Company seeking an RN Per Diem to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, re-assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Some marketing and recruiting experience is also required.
Must possess a vehicle.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- 1+ to 2 years of experience in nursing or other medical field.
- Registered Nurse
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Visiting Nurse, Hospice Services, Medication Management
Caring Touch Home Care, LLC is owned and operated by Registered Nurses who will carry out a complete assessment of your needs at no cost. We will work with your physician and develop a plan to suit your needs.
Our Nurse Managers supervise a team of Certified Home Health Aides who are trained to provide compassionate, loving and quality care to our clients at competitive rates.
A Registered Nurse will carry out a complete assessment of your needs working along with you and your family. We will consult your physician, work with your private insurance company to develop a plan to suit your needs.
We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.