- Internships /
- RN Registered Nurse - Emergency Room
RN Registered Nurse - Emergency RoomBookmark This
Nitelines USA, Inc
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
NiteLines USA, Inc. is looking to fill several ER Registered Nurse positions.
Location: Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC.
IMPORTANT: We will only consider those candidates who submit a current resume, current license, BCLS and ACLS as proof of your qualifications.
Employee shall have the following qualifications/documentation:
- Be a graduate of an accredited nursing institute.
- Be licensed as a Registered Nurse with a current valid, full and unrestricted license in one of the 50 states in the United States, and the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Shall have, and maintain, current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) as certified by the American Heart Association. Documentation of such training shall be provided to the Credentialing Department. The front and back of the BCLS and ACLS shall be provided.
- Have a minimum one year of nursing experience in Emergency Medicine.
- Shall be able to read, write, and speak English
- Shall be required to meet Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements.
- Shall ensure contract HCPs have received Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) required training for the position in which they will perform, and that training is maintained current.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Will work in conjunction with other health care providers, professionals, and non-contract personnel.
- Shall provide the services of a Registered Nurse licensed to perform services of the nature and scope in an Emergency Department.
- Shall provide services to eligible beneficiaries of the military health care system who present themselves to the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) for treatment.
- The quality of care provided shall be of a quality meeting or exceeding currently recognized national standards as established by the Joint Commission (JC), American Hospital Association (AHA), American Medical Association (AMA), Department of Defense, and Army Medical Department, and established principles and ethics of the medical profession.
- Shall give the highest regard to patient dignity and observe the precepts of the American Hospital Association’s Bill of Rights for Patients.
- Shall abide by MTF rules, regulations and by laws, including Medical Staff By laws, as well as applicable Army regulations governing such things as medical records.
SCHEDULES: Full-Time 80 hours every two weeks
SHIFTS: Sunday to Saturday, including Federal Holidays for the Department of Emergency Medicine.
8 hour shifts: including a half hour unpaid lunch break.
- 7:00am – 3:30pm,
- 11:00am -7:30pm,
- 3:00pm -11:30pm,
- 7:00pm -3:30am,
- 11:00pm -7:30am,
- 7:00am -7:30pm,
12 hour shifts: including a half hour unpaid lunch break.
- 7:00pm -7:30am,
- 11:00am -11:30pm,
- 3:00pm – 3:30am,
- 10:00am – 10:30pm
- PRN employees shall not have worked at another medical facility in the 8 hours prior to their shift at Emergency Department.
- Work is subject to rotating services to include weekends, nights, and/or holiday. Hours are subject to change as mutually agreed between the HCP and the government. HCP shall not work more than 80 hours within a two-week pay period. Overtime is not authorized. Scheduled absences shall be limited to two (2) weeks.
BENEFITS: Competitive Wage with shift differentials, 10 -aid Federal Holidays, Accrued Paid Time Off, Opportunity to participate in company health insurance.
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.