- Internships /
- RN - Registered Nurse Supervisor M-F 7am-3pm
RN - Registered Nurse Supervisor M-F 7am-3pmBookmark This
Canton Nursing Center
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking an RN - Registered Nurse Supervisor to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Manage LPN and CNA daily work assignments
- Assist in establishing patient care plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Salary will reflect experience. Stated salary is a negotiable starting point.
Canton, GA 30114
We are a family owned and operated 100 bed Long-Term Care Skilled Nursing Facility located in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Canton, Georgia is in Cherokee county, the northern suburbs of Atlanta.
We empower our employees to make decisions and to make a difference in the lives of our residents. We teach and encourage. We would rather spend our time looking for solutions rather than looking for someone to blame. If you are truly compassionate and are looking for a unique workplace in a profession overflowing with stale corporate routines, come check us out.
Please apply if you are local or willing to make the commute. We look forward to hearing from and working with you in the near future.