- Internships /
- Sales Manager
Sales ManagerBookmark This
Smart Energy Solar Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Smart Energy Solar, Inc. is one of the most experienced Solar Contractors in Southern, Central, and Northern California. Since 2005 we have installed and serviced over 10,000 Solar Electric (Photovoltaic) systems. Our longevity in the industry is based on being committed to the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. Our experienced staff is California’s premier Design, Install, and Repair Company for all Solar needs!
We are looking for aSales Manager to help manage grow our outside team of Energy Consultants in San Diego County! The Sales Manager will report directly to the CEO and will manage a team of Outside Energy Consultants. He or she will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and delivering required sales targets. This position will work cross functionally with other departments and prioritizing team work load. The ideal candidate will have experience from a solar or renewable energy company, have stellar communication skills, and be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Mentor and coach a team of Outside Energy Consultants to exceed sales goals
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Develop recommendations for organizational and process improvements to ensure efficient selling practices
- Maintains sales volume and selling price by keeping current with changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Conduct weekly team meetings
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
· Minimum 2 years Sales Manager experience
· 1-2 years Solar Experience
· SunRun and Sun Power knowledge preferred
· Bilingual preferred (not required)
· Effective demonstration of sales process
· Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
· Experience in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
· Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively multi-task daily and meet deadlines
· Assertive, confident and clear communicator – via e-mail, phone and face-to-face
· Clean DMV driving record