- Internships /
- Project Manager - Service
Project Manager - ServiceBookmark This
North American Roofing
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
North American Roofing is seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented Project Manager. The Project Manager will lead a regional team of repair technicians within our Service Department. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in the construction industry. Should have experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career and will give you a chance to showcase your management skills and leadership talent. This position will manage Service Repair and Warranty projects from our Tampa office. Minimal travel required.
• Ensure all service requests are responded to within the region in a timely manner
• Ensure budgets are met for each project
• See that all jobs are closed in a timely manner
• Responsible for hiring and training tech teams to meet customer service standards
• Review all employee expense reports and submit to accounting department
• Report job progress and monitor costs
Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
• 2+ years experience in construction
• Ability to lead and motivate team members
• Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Competitive salary and Company vehicle provided
• Competitive benefits, including medical, vision and dental insurance along with disability plans after 90 days of employment
• Matching for your 401(k) savings and ability to participate in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year
• Vacation and holiday benefits
North American Roofing Services is a third generation national company built on a foundation of integrity, hard work and committed team members. We are the 3rd largest commercial/industrial roofing contractor in the U.S., holding the prestigious Firestone President's Club Master Contractor (only one of thirty in the country), Carlisle Centurion, GAF Master Select (top 1% of contractors nationwide) and Johns Manville Summit award status for volume and quality.
We continue the tradition of installing value-engineered roofing systems and servicing these systems in all 50 states across the country, growing our list of satisfied customers in various industries and maintaining a healthy, engaging, safe working environment for our team.
North American Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Visit us at naroofing.com.