- Internships /
- Sales Representative
Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Provide sales support for existing customers in the industrial coatings market. Sales calls would be required on owners, buyers, finishing supervisors and engineers. Develop new accounts by improving our relationships with key decision makers. Have working knowledge about liquid coating application and have the ability to work with customers to improve coating properties and performance. Work with R&D to understand the Jones-Blair product chemistry.
Los Angeles, CA (USA)
- Develop relationships with existing accounts.
- Prospect new accounts and begin to develop relationships with key decision makers.
- Understand and become familiar with Hempel products, focus on epoxy/urethane technology.
- Understand and become familiar with the Hempel organization and be able to navigate orders and other key processes through our system.
- Attend trade shows to generate leads and create brand image.
- Understand our Websites and how to use them as a selling tool.
- Coordinate trade show activities with Marketing Department.
- Prepare price quotes.
- Prepare monthly reports on sales activities.
- Report on expenses weekly.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelors degree.
- 2 years minimum with paint or coatings application.
- 1 year experience with marketing coatings in the service center desired.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent oral presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
5,000 people in 80 countries, delivering innovative and trusted solutions for the Protective, Marine, Container, Decorative and Yacht markets. From private homes to public infrastructure and power stations, Hempel is committed to making the worlds structures brighter, stronger and more sustainable. The company is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific
causes across the world.