- Internships /
- Sales Representative / Manufacturing Manager
Sales Representative / Manufacturing ManagerBookmark This
Pathmark HR, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Local Manufacturer of high quality commercial doors and trim is seeking a sales representative/manufacturing manager. In this role you will consult with business, demonstrate, and sell products. You will also manage the manufacturing team who will be assembling and constructing the doors and trim.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, detail-oriented, eager to learn, good with time management, and love meeting new people. Construction experience a plus but not required. You must be passionate, highly goal-oriented, and entrepreneurial with the ability to take full advantage of all sales opportunities.
The Ideal candidate should have the ability to:
- Develop a customer relationships and create sales opportunities to grow sales and build territory.
- Remain calm under pressure with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Sustain sales strategy by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- You will need to be able to schedule meetings and generate leads.
- Maintains product knowledge by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features as well as comparing and contrasting competitive products.
- Must be able to build as a leader a team work driven environment while gaining the respect of the team.
- Able to monitor and keep all manufacturing safety and compliance in good standing
- Must be tech savvy. The use of computers, mobile devices and software applications is paramount.
- Need to have strong presentation skills along with effective, professional and persuasive verbal and written communication skills with strong negotiating ability.
- College degree preferred (but not required) minimum high school diploma.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in B2B sales in the preferably in any variation of construction/manufacturing industry.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Customer service experience required.
- High achiever
- Outgoing personality
- Hardworking and motivated
Competitive Salary and other career related benefits to be discussed during interview.
As an Administrative Service Organization, or ASO, Pathmark HR allows small businesses to have HR, Payroll, and Benefits needs met. Pathmark not only provides freedom from the burden of employee administration, but we also reduce and in some cases eliminate employee related liabilities.