- Internships /
- Sales Support Specialist
Sales Support SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
SEEKING: SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Genesis Capital LLC (“Genesis”) is among the nation’s largest, fastest growing, fully integrated specialty lenders focused on residential real estate markets. Genesis Capital provides short term, secured loans to real estate developers pursuing fix/flip strategies. We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to work on key sales and analytics projects to support the Sales Team.
RESPONSIBILITIES include (not limited):
- Work directly with SVP of Sales on loan/deal analysis, structuring, packaging and pricing as well as data/document collection for Genesis Capital loans coming into the Sales Funnel
- Interface directly with Borrowers and their respective teams to quickly and efficiently push loans thru the Funnel and onto the Genesis pipeline for processing
- Act as liaison between Sales and several other Genesis departments including Evaluations, Credit, Processing, Construction and Borrower Underwriting
- Assist SVP of Sales to create infrastructure for Sales Funnel including:
- Processes and procedures for data collection and organization
- Creation of internal and external forms and documents to use with Borrowers and other internal departments
- Management of logistics of deals/loans in the Funnel
- Perform functions to move loans quickly through the Funnel including:
- Ordering “Advance Work” as needed including:
- Ordering value checks from Evaluations Team and Appraisers
- Ordering Appraisal reports
- Ordering Title Reports
- Obtaining and analyzing key documents from Borrowers including Budgets, Plans, Permits, Deal memos, etc.
- Work on key sales and analytics projects. Provide feedback and insight on assignments while assisting with material analysis.
- Assess and recommend ways to enhance and improve GLASS, (the Genesis loan technology platform), with respect to Sales Team use and needs
- Utilize the database to surface relevant analysis and opportunities to support department and client key objectives
- Conduct Sales Funnel analytics
- Perform customer relationship analytics, in order to assess and keep track of the evolving relationship between Genesis and current/potential customers
- Assist on Executive reporting
- Perform other functions and assist with other projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor in Finance, Economics or Statistics is preferred.
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience in a real estate, mortgage lending or relevant industry.
- Ability to interface with high powered clients and their teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- An understanding of the real estate and financial sector is preferable.
This company offers a tremendous potential for growth from within. Compensation commensurate with experience, plus benefits. Apply today! Please reply to this ad with your resume, references and salary history.