- Internships /
- Sanitation Worker - 1st and 3rd Shifts
Sanitation Worker - 1st and 3rd ShiftsBookmark This
S3 Sanitation Cleaning
Posted: November 15 2016
1st and 3rd Shift Food Processing Sanitation Job Openings!
S3 Sanitation Cleaning has immediate 1st and 3rd shift sanitation openings at a food processing plant in Scranton, PA.
S3 Sanitation Cleaning provides complete contract cleaning services to food service processing plants. Our mission is to lead the market in Always Ready to Eat, Always Ready to Audit, Always Ready to Go, Food Processing Sanitation for business focused on customer safety and satisfaction.
S3 Sanitation Cleaning offers competitive pay and benefits, and growth potential for career-minded employees. We are looking to add team players who are dedicated to excellence.
We are looking for candidates that are able to work the following schedule:
- 1st Shift - 6:00AM - 2:30 PM - Flexible to work any day of the week.
- 3rd Shift - 9:00PM - 6:00AM - Flexible to work any day of the week.
- Candidates must be available for overtime as need based on plant requirements.
Our goal is to find candidates with the right attitude and a willingness to learn. We will teach you to everything you will need to know!
General Job Description:
The sanitation worker is a member of a cleaning crew whose duties are to clean and sanitize plants. The cleaning crew is required to completely clean and sanitize the plant quickly and efficiently during relatively short time periods between the plant's normal production shifts. This typically requires the sanitation work be done during the late evenings/night/early morning hours, and overtime is frequently required. This work can require employees to work in an environment that is wet, very humid and undergoes temperature changes from hot to cold. The sanitation worker will also be working around large equipment in which chemicals will be used to complete the sanitation process.
The sanitation worker must be able to work in a team environment, under stressful conditions, and be flexible and willing to perform varying tasks on a nightly basis.
- Frequently lift/move hoses, equipment, chemical containers weighing 20-80 lbs. throughout each and every work shift.
- Wear employer specified protective equipment such as, gloves, face/eye shields, hard hats, aprons and boots.
- Exposure to chemical cleaning solutions. (Chemical handling training and protective equipment will be provided)
- Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. during the work shift.
- Perform all tasks safely and in a manner that will not create or pose a threat to the health and/or safety of the sanitation worker or any other person.