- Internships /
- Self Storage Relief Manager
Self Storage Relief ManagerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Self-Storage Store Relief Manager is an energetic, outgoing self-starter who has excellent sales, marketing and customer service skills. He/she aggressively contributes to profitability by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships and being committed to customer satisfaction. This manager pays close attention to detail and has general accounting, marketing, and basic computer skills.
The selected will work in the Metro Jackson area. Must be flexible to work the following days/hours. One of the following plus Sunday will be days off.
Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Compensation: DEPENDS ON EXPERIENCE - Beginning at $12 per hour plus quarterly bonus
Eligible for benefits after 90 day trial period.
- Maximizing rental income
- Preparing rental agreements
- Handling financial transactions including payments, collections, and banking transactions
- Working knowledge of self-storage products and services
- Office and facility should be kept in a neat and orderly manner
- Maintaining general curb appeal
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation