- Internships /
- Senior Full-Stack Front-end Engineer
Senior Full-Stack Front-end EngineerBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Victorious is looking for talented and highly motivated Sr. Full-stack Front-end software engineer to help us architect and build a scalable, high-performance content management system to handle billions of mobile/media related transactions per week. Developing this infrastructure will present many interesting technical challenges such as representing a complex set of user options on a wide variety of HTML5 capable devices.
- Minor team workflow oversight. (Acting as 2nd in command to team lead.)
- Design, build and maintain various web-based productivity tools.
- Produce functional pages based on wireframe mock-ups.
- Integration with enterprise systems such as CRM and analytical packages.
- Work on engineering the Victorious tools for scale, performance, and rock-solid reliability.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with writing Laravel Framework PHP applications
- Experience working with REST-ful web services
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS (EC2) PHP, Python, Java, ruby and bash scripting
- Knowledge of the Mobile Technology industry
- Experience working with React.js and Backbone.js
- Experience working with Node.js
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5 Years experience building web applications.
- Experience with managing medium to large teams.
- Hands-on, relevant and current experience writing SASS/SCSS and Compass.
- PHP or equivalent development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop BOTH client and server side solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of HTML5 including offline and Mobile focused features.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Examples of work with provided URLs.
Victorious is a mobile platform that powers and unites the world's most creative communities. Victorious transforms media channels into premium, interactive mobile hubs and provides creators with their own ecosystem to distribute content, deepen their communities, and capture more commerce. Fueled by a world class team of engineers, designers, product and creative leaders, Victorious is based in Santa Monica, California.